In this post, I am going to discuss Amazon SES sending limit of emails. This is also known as Amazon Sandbox Limit which is set to a default at begining.
If you choose AWS SES or SMTP for sending your emails then you need to create a case for requesting the sending limit for your email campaign or to come out of amazon sandbox mode.
Why Do we need to request for sending limit to come out of amazon sandbox mode? does AWS SES does not provide the link with the account creation or after email verification….?
Actually, when we create a fresh AWS SES account then we are kept at amazon sandbox mode at starting for some security and verification purpose.
In sandbox mode, we can only send 200emails/day and these emails can only be delivered to the SES verified email addresses.
So for sending the message in bulk, we need to create a request for increasing our email sending limit in the specified direction.
So do we need to create this request again and again to come out of sandbox mode?
No, this is one-time process, once your sending limit is increased then it will automatically increase as per your use, you will not have to be bothered for limit then. Mean to say that once you are out of Amazon Sandbox mode then you don’t have to take care of your amazon ses sending limit as it is automatically updated as per your use.
What is this Amazon Sandbox mode…?
Amazon Sandbox mode is a basic account setup with a primary privilege of 200emails/day to the specified AWS verified Email id.
Please visit the extensive link below with detail description over sandbox mode.
How can we come out from this Amazon sandbox mode and can send our email campaign for regular basis…..?
It is a very simple process to come out of amazon sandbox mode, you just create a case and then AWS will approve your request within 24 hours even quicker.
Please follow the step by step procedure for increasing your Email sending limit.
1. Login to your AWS console. See the image below.
2. Click at SES. See the image below.
3. Click on the Email address and check in which direction you have verified your email address.
As in this case, the email is verified in the Oregon direction as shown the image below. This step is just aware you about the direction. then click the Sending statistics.
4. Click the button request a sending limit increase’ as shown in the below image.
Here you can see the direction is Oregon which as same to the direction where we have verified our email address as shown in the image above. So everything is going right here.
5. Here, you just need to click on create a case, once you click this you will get a form to fill.
Which will ask you to fill few fields as given below?
Regarding: Just select ‘Service Limit Increase’
Limit Type: Just fill ‘SES Sending Limit’
6. Keep continuing to fill form…..See the Field description below.
Region- US West(Oregon) – select the same region where you want to increase your spending limit and this region should also match with the region where you have verified your email id.
Limit- Select ‘Desired Daily sending Quota’
New Limit Value- you can fill the sending limit as per your requirements, usually AWS provides 50000 email/day then they gradually increase it automatically as per your use.
Mail Type: Select ‘Transactional Emails’
Website URL: Fill your website URL though this field is not compulsory you can leave it or fill it later.
7. Continue from up…..see the field description below.
My email sending compiles with the AWS Service Terms and AUP: YES
I only send to recipients who have specifically requested my emails: YES
I have a process to handle bounce and complaints: YES
8. Keep continue to fill the form……See the field description below.
Use Case Description:
Here just provide a brief description of your business, Regarding what work you need to send the emails.
Also, mention that you have an authentic subscribers list who have requested to requested the emails from your end.
If you have a website for your business then it is well and good to mention.
Support Language: “ENGLISH”
Contact Method: Check this option WEB.
Once you are done with filling all the details then click on submit button.
your request has been sent to AWS, After inspecting your request they increase your limit within 24 hours.
In a case of any queries, you can write us at email@example.com we will get back to you ASAP.
Hope! you would have enjoyed this post of amazon sandbox increasing email sending limit.
Please feel free to give your important feedbacks in the comment section below.
Have a great time! Sayonara!
- Important facts about Gmail in Hindi? Gmail के बारे में कुछ रोचक तथ्य?
- Software Maintenance Issues & Problem in Hindi? सॉफ्टवेयर मेंटेनेंस मुद्दा और दिक्कते हिंदी में
- What is Requirement engineering in Hindi& Requirement analysis?रेक्विरेमेंट इंजीनियरिंग क्या होता है?
- White Box Testing in Hindi? वाइट बॉक्स टेस्टिंग क्या है हिंदी में?
- Compare and contrast the important life cycle models in Hindi: लाइफ साइकिल मॉडल्स इन हिंदी 2019?
- What is Spiral Model In Hindi? स्पाइरल मॉडल क्या है?
- Rapid Application Development Model in Hindi (RAD Model)? रेड मॉडल क्या है ?
- Incremental Model in Software Engineering? इंक्रीमेंटल मॉडल क्या होता है?
- Waterfall model(वॉटरफॉल मॉडल ) is not used in making bigger software system in Hindi?
- Difference between waterfall and prototype Model in Hindi: वॉटरफॉल मॉडल और प्रोटोटाइप मॉडल में अंतर