In this blog tutorial, I am going to tell you about How do I verify a domain at Amazon SES.
This domain verification is a very important step while you want to send emails using Amazon SES.
Using this blog we will educate you about Amazon SES domain verification TXT records, Amazon SES domain verification GoDaddy, Amazon SES domain pending verification.
So we will describe to you in detail step by step procedure of domain verification at Amazon SES. Let’s see a few questions related to this Amazon SES domain verification which will help you to understand the need for this domain verification.
Why do we need to verify the domain at Amazon SES …..?
There are two main reasons for this given below.
1. If your domain is verified then your email will be shown as email via your domain for example firstname.lastname@example.org instead of email@example.com via amazon.com.
2. If your domain is verified then you can get a high email open rate as most of the recipient’s server will get your domain as a verified domain.
So by verifying your domain you can reduce the maximum of your spam and bounce emails. So verification of your domain at amazon SES is very important for your email reputation.
How to verify the domain at Amazon SES? / How do I verify my domain with Amazon SES? / Amazon SES domain verification GoDaddy.
For verifying your domain you just need to add the SPF and DKIM records or text records to your domain hosting site.
How to get SPF and DKIM records and add to the domain hosting site….?
Please follow the below procedure step by step.
1. log in to your AWS account.
2. Click on SES in the AWS service dashboard.
3. click on the domain.
4. Enter the Domain to be verified. Check the box for DKIM records and get all the records.
Here I am just showing you with an example of Gmail.com, so enter here your own domain like mytestingdomain.com.
5. Here you get all the records to be added to your domain hosting site. Please see the records in the below image.
6. log in to your domain hosting site where have you purchased your- domain for example Login to Godaddy if you have purchased your- domain from Godaddy.
7. Click on Manage.
8. Click on Manage DNS.
9. Click on the add button to add all the required values you have got above.
10. Here you can add all the values like TEXT, CNAME, MX and etc.
So just add all the values one by one. In the TTL field you an enter 1hour as this field indicates the records update time.
Once you enter all the records for SPF and DKIM, they update within 24 hours and your domain gets verified. See the image below.
Now your email will be shown as firstname.lastname@example.org without the via symbol like via amazon.com. So, this was the step by step process of domain verification at Amazon SES.
So in this blog post, you have learned about how to verify your domain address at Amazon SES. this is a very important and necessary process as without verifying your domain you can not send bulk email and your emails may land in the spam folder of the recipients.
You can simply verify your domain address by keeping the SPF and DKIM records got from your Amazon SES in your domain hosting provider DNS manager. Once you verify your domain you become an authentic user to send the email across the globe. In this blog post, you will get a step by step procedure to verify your domain.
So, finally, we have learned about How do I verify my domain with Amazon SES?…How do I verify my Amazon SES email?..How long does AWS domain verification take?..How do I verify a domain?
In case of any queries, you can write to us at email@example.com we will get back to you ASAP.
Hope! you would have enjoyed this post ‘Amazon SES: SES Domain Verification‘.
Please feel free to give your important feedbacks in the comment section below.
Have a great time! Sayonara!