In this blog post, I am going to show you that how can you verify the Email address at Amazon SES.
When you choose to send your emails using Amazon SES, the very first step is to verify your email address.
Once you verify the email address then you are allowed to sent the emails using that email address.
In general, To verify your email address at any site you just need to click the verification link inside the email received at your Mailbox from the concerning site.
How to verify the email address at Amazon SES……?
It is a very simple process to verify the email address. Just follow the procedure given below.
1. Login to AWS Console. See the image below.
2. Go to the AWS SES option in the AWS service dashboard. See the image below.
3. Here click on the email address shown at the left side panel.
4. then click on the option “Verify a new email address” and then enter the email address that you want to verify and then click the verify button.
5. You will get one email verification email in your email inbox that you have entered to verify.
6. Open the email and click on the verification link, your email will be verified. You can also check at AWS SES account.
7. You are done with the Email Verification process, you Email has been verified.
So, This was the complete Email verification process at Amazon SES.
You are not allowed to send the email campaign until you verify your email address at Amazon SES.
I’m a fan of ConvertKit. Check them out! http://mbsy.co/hvHvh
In a case of any queries, you can write us at email@example.com we will get back to you ASAP.
Hope! you would have enjoyed this post.
Please feel free to give your important feedbacks in the comment section below.
Have a great time! Sayonara!