In this blog post, I am going to let you know, how to make the setup for the AWS SES or SES for sending the emails.
AWS SES service is responsible for sending your emails with a good email delivery rate.
Why is it called AWS SES but not AWS SMTP?
There is nothing like this, this is just a name given by them to their service may be AWS provides some additional service with this like SNS for spam and bounce configuration and etc…… so they just would have given this name. do not confuse with this name aws ses.
Actually, AWS SES is the SMTP service which sends your emails to the destination. But for the email template building and to get all the track report you will just need to connect with one of the good ESP like Convert kit and etc..
The ESP like Elastic Email, SparkPost and etc… have their own SMTP, so why should use this AWS SES for extra to send our emails?
This is up to you if your ESP has built in SMTP then you can go with that all in one. But if you are not satisfied with the email delivery rate or spam and bounce configuration then you can choose the AWS SES as this is much reliable and authentic SMTP, and here domain verification is not compulsory.
In case you want to remove via Amazon sign from your emails then you can verify your domain.
After this, you will get the SMTP relay details from your AWS account and will connect through your chosen ESP.
What is the procedure to send the emails using AWS SES?
This is a very simple AWS SES procedure, you just need to follow the step by step procedure given below for the same.
1. sign up to the AWS account and create your account at AWS: See the image below for the same.
2. Verify your Email Address: Go through the below extensive tutorial.
3. Get the IAM credentials: Go through the below extensive tutorial for the same.
4. Create a case for email sending limit increase: Go through the below extensive blog for the same.
5. Configure spam and bounce email notification: follow the extensive procedure given below.
6.verify your domain address: Follow the below extensive blog for the same.
In a case of any queries, you can write us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will get back to you ASAP.
Hope! you would have enjoyed this post AWS SES.
Please feel free to give your important feedbacks in the comment section below.
Have a great time! Sayonara!
- Mail Merge In Hindi: How To Make Notice Using Excel Data In Word Template 2020? , Mail Merge हिंदी में?
- Multicast Routing
- IPv4 vs IPv6
- Classful Addressing vs Classless Addressing
- Unicast Routing Protocol
- How To Add Rain Effect In A Photo Using Photoshop.
- Routing Algorithms In Computer Networks
- Routing & Routing Tables
- Design issue of the network layer.
- Need Of Network Layer In Computer Network.