Hello Friends, In this blog post I am going to let you know about the differences between classful addressing and classless addressing.
In classful addressing, the concept of classes was used to designate the different type of addressing, whereas in classless addressing there are no classes, but the address is still granted in blocks.
In classful addressing, address space is divided into five classes namely, class A, B, C, D, and E. Each class occupies some part of the address space. Whereas in classless addressing it incorporates variable-length blocks of IP addresses that essentially belong to no class.
In classful addressing a large part of the available addresses was wasted, whereas in classless addressing which is almost obsolete is replaced with classless addressing.
In the case of any queries, you can write to us at email@example.com we will get back to you ASAP.
Hope! you would have enjoyed this post about ‘classful addressing vs classless addressing’.
Please feel free to give your important feedbacks in the comment section below.
Have a great time! Sayonara!
- Radix Sort In Data Structure.
- Difference Between Tree And Binary Tree In Hindi. General tree और binary tree में अंतर हिंदी में |
- Merge Sort In Data Structure.
- Quick Sort In Data Structure
- HEAP In Data Structure
- Selection Sort In Hindi In Data Structure.
- Bubble Sort In Hindi In Data Structure.
- Insertion Sort In Hindi
- Searching In Data Structure
- Internal Sorting and External Sorting In Data Structure In Hindi