Hello Friends, In this blog post I am going to let you know about the differences between classful addressing and classless addressing.
In classful addressing, the concept of classes was used to designate the different type of addressing, whereas in classless addressing there are no classes, but the address is still granted in blocks.
In classful addressing, address space is divided into five classes namely, class A, B, C, D, and E. Each class occupies some part of the address space. Whereas in classless addressing it incorporates variable-length blocks of IP addresses that essentially belong to no class.
In classful addressing a large part of the available addresses was wasted, whereas in classless addressing which is almost obsolete is replaced with classless addressing.
In the case of any queries, you can write to us at email@example.com we will get back to you ASAP.
Hope! you would have enjoyed this post about ‘classful addressing vs classless addressing’.
Please feel free to give your important feedbacks in the comment section below.
Have a great time! Sayonara!
- Mail Merge In Hindi: How To Make Notice Using Excel Data In Word Template 2020? , Mail Merge हिंदी में?
- Multicast Routing
- IPv4 vs IPv6
- Classful Addressing vs Classless Addressing
- Unicast Routing Protocol
- How To Add Rain Effect In A Photo Using Photoshop.
- Routing Algorithms In Computer Networks
- Routing & Routing Tables
- Design issue of the network layer.
- Need Of Network Layer In Computer Network.