HTML attributes is the properties by virtue of which HTML element change its nature.
I make this simple to understand it better.
we take an example of a plain white wall which does not look impressive with its white look but when we paint the same wall with some amazing color then it starts looking attractive and we can also draw few pictures over a wall.
So, here color and pictures are the attributes of a wall which makes it beautiful and attractive.
In the same manner HTML attributes just like color, background color, style, fonts and etc make our HTML document more attractive and beautiful.
In simple language, we can say that HTML attributes do the makeup of our HTML document.
In our next tutorial, we will let you explain each attribute with an example.
In a case of any queries, you can write us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will get back to you ASAP.
Hope! you would have enjoyed this post about html attributes.
Please feel free to give your important feedbacks in the comment section below.
Have a great time! Sayonara!
- Mail Merge In Hindi: How To Make Notice Using Excel Data In Word Template 2020? , Mail Merge हिंदी में?
- Multicast Routing
- IPv4 vs IPv6
- Classful Addressing vs Classless Addressing
- Unicast Routing Protocol
- How To Add Rain Effect In A Photo Using Photoshop.
- Routing Algorithms In Computer Networks
- Routing & Routing Tables
- Design issue of the network layer.
- Need Of Network Layer In Computer Network.