Hello Friends, In this blog post I am going to let you know about the UDP(User Datagram Protocol).
UDP is another transport layer protocol that is part of the TCP/IP suite. It is an unreliable, connectionless protocol that does not guarantee delivery and duplicate protection.
UDP is basically just IP with a short header added. It provides non-sequential transport functionality when reliability and security are less important than size and speed.
UPD provides a way for applications to send encapsulated raw IP datagrams without establishing any connection. UDP is more appropriate than TCP in some context; like it is more robust at lower layers.
UDP has very little to do. Mainly, it adds a port addressing capability to IP. Since its header it shorter, it involves fewer overheads. UDP is used by applications that do not want TCP’s sequencing and flow control and wish to provide their own.
UDP is widely used for one-shot, client-server type request-reply queries and applications in which prompt delivery is more important than accurate delivery, such as transmitting speech or video.
Thus, there is a place at the transport layer for both connection-oriented and connectionless type of service. UDP is described in RFC 768. UDP provides a connectionless service for application-level procedures.
Therefore, UDP is an unreliable service. However, the overhead of the protocol is low, which may be enough in several cases. An example of the use of UDP is in the context of network management. The relation of IP, TCP and UDP are shown in the below-given fig.
In the case of any queries, you can write to us at email@example.com we will get back to you ASAP.
Hope! you would have enjoyed this post about UDP(User Datagram Protocol).
Please feel free to give your important feedbacks in the comment section below.
Have a great time! Sayonara!
- Addon Domain vs SubDomain In Hindi. Addon domain और subdomain हिंदी में
- Fundamentals Of C In Hindi
- Preprocessor Directives Of C In Hindi.
- History And Introduction of C Language In Hindi. C language हिंदी में
- Determine and explain if the following binary tree is Heap, BST, Height balance tree, Complete binary tree full binary tree?
- B-Tree Example In Data Structure.
- Kruskal Algorithm In Hindi In Data Structure. Kruskal Algorithm हिंदी में.
- Prim’s Algorithm In Hindi In Data Structure. Prim’s Algorithm हिंदी में
- Sorting Algorithm And Their Time Complexity In Data Structure.
- Shell Sort In Data Structure.